Monday, December 9, 2013

Review: Name: Lavender Garden Coffee Bar

Name: Lavender Garden Coffee Bar


Address: 22 Cầu Đất, 6th Floor, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi

Directions: The bar is on the 6th to 8th(top) floor of the building. This is across the road opposite museum of history


Phone: (04) 3932 9990
Category: Nightlife » Bars


LAVENDER GARDEN



Description: Sit-down cafe and restaurant with a panoramic view on the Red River

Works from 9.00 until 23.00


dsc5749


 


Customer Review: 


”I am thinking about giving 4 or 5 stars but I sure will be back again so 5.


Have been there twice. The view from its top floor is stunning, an open view to the Red River, Chương Dương Bridge and the city as well. It would be great if you went there in a non-rainy, breezy and cloudless day. 


The second time I came, the waitress told me about its promotion since 1/8/2013. After 6pm, with the bill >300k VND, you will get 1 free Shisha.


The service, the drink , the price are both good. Nothing to complain, except the music they play depend on customer’s request is not always good. People share different tastes, cannot blame on the shop.”


 


”Certainly one of the nicer places in the centre of Hanoi for a relaxing drink in the evening. 
I was there at the weekend and they had some pleasent live music that wasn’t too intrusive and added to the wonderful atmosphere of the place.
The menu has a good selection of western and Vietnamese dishes which are reasonably priced for the location. I’d certainly recommend this place if you want to try a different place. I’ll certainly be going back there.”


”I would give this place 5 stars maybe because I was one of the first visitors. 
Saw the place from our friend’s rooftop and decided to come for a drink and make some photos.
I know for many westerners the best view is the posh Ho Tay lake. But this one is something different to look at.Being so close to the city centre this place is like oasis for me. The most impressive is to sit at the balcony on the grey day and feel the wind breathing in your face..
About the menu: the choice is large,everyone will find something à la carte, the prices are also very reasonable!(now there’s a 50% discount on everything acting until 4/4)
The staff is new, they’re learning, so I gave them some advice.”



Review: Name: Lavender Garden Coffee Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment