Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review: Professional Computer Care & IT Services

Name: Professional Computer Care & IT Services



Add:: No 3, Alley 8, Hoa Lu , Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội

Direction: near Dai Co Viet street & Vincom City Towers (Email: trantuanphong@gmail.com)


Tel:  0983 011 081


Categories: Services » Information Technology


Mô tả: OUR SERVICES INCLUDE


- Setting up Macbook or Laptop (Win7, WinXP, MacOSX…)



- Laptop/Macbook (Software/Hardware) Repair services


- iPhone/iPad/iPod Repair/Jailbreak/Unlock services


- Factory unlock service for USA AT&T Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, or 5 (Phones will never relock – All basebands, firmware, and models are supported). Please send us an email to check “unlock solution” for other carriers.


- Configuring printers, scanners and modems/routers


- Installing drivers and applications


- Virus, Spyware, Trojan, Spam Detect & Destroy


- Adding Memory, hard drives, CD/DVD Burners, etc.


- Data Backup and Recovery


- Home or HomeOffice Network, Wifi Design (increase the range of your wireless network) and Installation


WHY CHOOSE US?


- Fast response time


- FREE quote & diagnostics.


- On-site and off-site computer service available


- Pick up & drop off service available for off-site repairs


- Guaranteed customer satisfaction


- We answer all your questions in a manner that the average person can understand.


* Email Phong today for a quote: trantuanphong@gmail.com


* Note: If you decide to come to our shop for any repair service. Please send us a text message or an email. We’ll book you in as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!


WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. IF ANY CLIENT IS NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE BEFORE OPENING A CLAIM, OR LEAVING NEGATIVE REVIEW!! WE AIM TO GET ALL 5 STARS!!!


 


Review: 


 


” had been meaning to upgrade my ageing macbook for forever but it seemed like such a hassle – either the parts were expensive or unavailable or getting it all together in one place impossible, especially without any Vietnamese. Finding Phong made all the difference. He emailed a quote within an hour of my first email and his price to upgrade the hard disk to a solid state disk, put the old HDD in place of the broken DVD drive and double the RAM was very reasonable – excellent in fact. 


He then came by my house that same morning to collect the laptop saying he would drop it back later that afternoon. He arrived a few hours later with the laptop upgraded and it feels like a completely new machine. 


From what other reviewers have said he is just as good with PC laptops.


I highly recommend Phong for all your computer repair needs.”


 


”I had a problem with my aging dell laptop before Christmas. While reading the thread about the prospects of a lonely christmas on the TNH I heard a loud dooming pop and then there was no more. Lonely indeed, without access to my music, e-mails or to the snowbound family photos of yesteryear; without the eccentricities and weird musings of other NH users to cheer me over the festive season. 


With only a glimmer of hope in my heart for my old piece of junk I called this service.


About 30 minutes later, Phong arrived, emanating a kind of quiet confidence that immediately turned the glimmer into a hearty blaze. 


Phong assessed what kind of action was needed and sent me a clear, concise e-mail checking if the price was ok. A couple of days later I got the computer back, fixed! Even about 15 keys that had been missing after an emergency spillage situation had been replaced. Since Phong had reformatted the harddrive and re-installed everything it was running smoother than I ever remember since I traded a gnarly tiger skin for it with a collegue back in the ’50s. 


Alas, the elation was short-lived and after a couple of days the machine died again. I called Phong up and he came around. Somehow, just by him being in the room, the computer started up again. You ever met people who have an uncanny, almost supernatural affinity with machinery or electronics? Well he’s one of them. I’m the polar opposite. Phong told me to chart the dell’s progress and keep him informed. Left alone with me within the half hour it had crashed again. 


Phong picked it up again and, unfazed, explained that he would keep it under further observation. In less then a week I had it back. That was over three weeks ago and everything is still fine, I wanted to wait a bit before posting my hearty recommendation. Well priced, convenient and fully comprehensible.


Even if it can’t be fixed, Phong probably will fix it. When we first met I had a fractured arm afer a footballing mishap. With a nice humourous touch he stuck a symbol of a football on my log-in screen.”



Review: Professional Computer Care & IT Services

No comments:

Post a Comment