Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Photo Contest - "I love my city - my people"

The photo contest “I love my city, my people” held by Galaxy Publications and the French cultural centre L’Espace in Hanoi in the framework French Year in Vietnam and Vietnamese Year in France from 2013-2014.


20131203-232525.jpg


The contest is open to talented photographers aged 15–35 and currently residing and working in Vietnam. The topic focuses on anything that expresses your passion for an area in Viet Nam where you were born, grew up or live, or your feelings for your love of the land. The contest included three phases.


The first phase is the online photo contest (from December 01- 07). Each entrant can submit 12 photos responding to the contest’s theme, captured using anything from the latest digital camera equipment to humble cell phones. Awards will be announced on December 10.


The second phase, called the 48h Project in ho Chi Minh city (from December 13- 14) with four award winners joining 20 professionals, including French photographers, who will be part of four teams taking photos in HCM City.


In the third phase from December 20-22, an exhibition of the best shots will take place at the Galaxy Cinema on 116 Nguyen Du Street in District 1.



Photo Contest - "I love my city - my people"

No comments:

Post a Comment